Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do I have to?


I think these pictures are more forgiving than they should be.  I spared you the ones of me in my underwear--nobody needs to see that!  Perhaps I will post them as a comparison to the new me a few months down the road.  It will make for a better comparison!

No more small chat...it's down to business.  Let's talk numbers:
Height:                       65.5"
Neck:                        14"
Left Bicep:                 12.5"
Right Bicep:               11.75"
Bust:                          37"
Waist (smallest part):  31.5"
Waist (biggest part):   39"
Hips:                          46"
Left Thigh:                  27.5"
Right Thigh:                27"
Left Calf:                   16"
Right Calf:                 16.5"

Okey Dokey--I'll update those once a month so we can track progress.  I find that those numbers are more telling than the scale, but I will be measuring all of the above because I'm OCD like that.

Speaking of weight...

I usually weigh myself in the morning, but in the interest of making this post complete I weighed myself tonight.   Unfortunately, that means my weight is higher than it would be at the beginning of the day (can you tell why I prefer morning weigh-ins?).  Drum roll, please...

.....


....


...168 lbs.  Right on the dot.  Party?   Suuuuure....I do feel like celebrating.  Oh wait, that's a lie.  Alas, it is what it is.  I did workout tonight.  I ran/jogged/walked 2.45 miles on the treadmill at a 1.5 incline for 30 minutes.  Yay for me.

Tomorrow I go backpacking for the first time.  This should be interesting....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment