Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Where the heck have I been?

My little boy is THREE months old!  Holy cow!  Where in the world does the time go?  I have no idea, but I wish it would slow down.  He's growing up way too fast!  And yesterday was my first day back at work so of course that sucked.  I missed my little man!

Can you blame me?  Who wouldn't miss this cute face?  Okay, okay, I know I'm biased but I just can't help it.  I love him!

So, good news and bad news.  First, the bad news:  I gained weight.  Gross.  I weighed in at 164 lbs on Tuesday.  Yikes.  Apparently all those calories that are being burned by breast feeding aren't enough to compensate for a bad diet!  (duh)  Now the good news:  I am working out each morning at Hubster's Crossfit gym and I am loving it.  Minus the fact that I get my butt handed to me daily, it actually is quite a lot of fun.  If you think nearly vomiting is fun.  ;)  But in all seriousness, it's been good to get back at it. I am seriously weak, but I know that it is temporary and one day I can be proud of the weights I'm lifting in the gym.  I'll get there soon enough!




3 comments:

  1. Adorable kiddo pic! Good for you getting back into the routine of things!! You'll get back to where you want to be quickly!

    ReplyDelete