Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Time Will Pass Anyway

This.

This has been on my mind a lot lately.  It sometimes becomes a daunting task to look at the work that has to be done in order to achieve my goals.  I get discouraged and think I will never make it so I just give up.  But in reality, the time is going to pass anyway.  I might as well dedicate that time to improving myself.  Maybe it will take 5 years.  Maybe 10.  But SOMEDAY I will get there.

Speaking of goals, I've got some:

  • Pass the Army Fitness test
  • Deadlift 200+ lbs
  • Do a kipping pullup
  • Do a standard pullup
  • RX a Crossfit WOD
  • Run a sub 1-hour 10k
  • Run a sub 30-min 5k
I have got a LOT of work to do.  I am basically starting from ground zero on both my strength and my cardio.  I'm still not cleared to run, but I have been power walking each night after I put my babe down to sleep.  I've also started doing Crossfit during my lunch break.  I am SO sore and am SO happy about it.  I may not reach these goals this year, but SOMEDAY I will reach them.  I just have to keep striving for it!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. Keep at it! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm way too chicken to try crossfit (well that and I'm already too competitive and I fear it would be horrific for my ego). Sounds like you've got some fantastic goals!

    Just blog hoppin around tonight, thought I'd say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I of the distributor of PT NASA offer you to order nasa products on AMYPEDIA.COM :
    Crystal x
    Collaskin
    Moreskin
    Obat Kuat Blu Men
    Obat Kuat Herbastamin
    Itulah Nama Produk Kesehatan Dari PT Natural Nusantara.
    Jual obat aborsi
    Obat aborsi

    ReplyDelete