Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

It's that time!  Here are the latest measurements:


Height:  65.5"  (hooray!  I haven't gotten shorter!)
Neck:  13" 
Left Bicep:  11.5"
Right Bicep:  11.5"
Bust:  37"
Waist (smallest part):  31.5"
Waist (biggest part):  37"
Hips:  46"
Left Thigh:  27.5"
Right Thigh:  27"
Left Calf:  16"
Right Calf:  16.5"
Weight:  163.4 lbs.


It looks like my body is following its typical weight loss path--I lose the weight in my gut and arms first.  It takes FOREVER to get the weight trimmed off my legs.  Oh well--I will take any sort of trimming I can get!  I was actually surprised my weight stayed low after the weekend that I had.  My family came into town to visit, so there was a lot of eating out.  Additionally, we bought some soda for everyone to drink while at our house (we never buy soda for ourselves) so I had one of my biggest vices readily accessible.  Going along with that, we also went out and got Nielson's Custard (ice cream) as a family and I got a big oreo shake.  Yikes.  I don't even want to think about the calorie content in that thing...



Either way, I am happy with the results from last week and look forward to working hard this week.  I just need to do a bit better with my diet.  My family reunion is only 3 weeks away and I want to be in the 150s before then.  It would be awesome if I could get down to 155 by then, but I will likely barely get to 158.  Here's hoping for miracles!  

No comments:

Post a Comment