Speaking of awesome people in the community...Mia Bella Vita gave me The Versatile Blogger Award:
As part of the award I have to share seven random things about myself. Here are 7 things you should know about me (with pictures)!
- I brush my teeth in the shower. It's not weird--it's awesome and efficient. Or so I tell myself when I get teased for it!
- I'm a potato farmer's daughter. I recently ate my own potatoes at Five Guys Burgers. They made delicious french fries. See the proof above!
- I have a very irrational fear of dead bodies in shallow lakes. For this reason, I will not waterski in nearby Utah lake. I think that if I fall when skiing, a dead body will reach up and grab me from the shallow depths. Totally irrational, but totally terrifying. Feel free to laugh at me for this--my husband and friends sure do!
- Today I cleaned out my work fridge and there was rotten chocolate milk all over it. This isn't really relevant, but it was gross so I am sharing.
- I am the only one in my family with red hair. I kind of look like I am adopted! There is proof of this as well. See above pictures! (For whatever reason, it won't let me move them to below each bullet, so I suppose this will have to work!)
- I am allergic to some forms of penicillin, but not all. This makes prescribing me medication a hassle.
- I have asthma, but I haven't had it my whole life. It struck without warning after I had an allergic reaction to a bee sting. The doctor says I was predisposed to it and the bee string triggered it. Talk about lame! However, running is helping me to get it under control so that is a beautiful thing!
|My mom and dad!|