Thursday, January 27, 2011

Holiday Weight = Gone.

If you'll look up to the top right corner of my blog, you will notice I've ran twice this week.  Awww yeah...I haven't slacked yet.  It was a good run with the hubster.  We were able to talk (well, he was able to talk and I listened and gasped responses) and spend quality time together.  I love it!  I still can't believe I can run with my husband for over 3 miles and not die...Yay for progress!

This morning I decided it was time to bite the bullet and retake my measurements.  I haven't measured myself in probably a month and a half because I knew the measurements had gone up over the holidays.  I was being a chicken.  Isn't it funny how we react when we know we are gaining weight?  Instead of taking the measurement and stepping on the scale, we shrink away and avoid confirming the truth at all costs.  At least that's what I do...am I alone?

Anyway, here are the new measurements.  I think I will only do measurements monthly, but still continue to weigh in all the time.  Deal?  Deal...

So...not so bad.  The difference between week 19 and this week is pretty minor.  I went up on my waist, thighs, hips, and calves.  I didn't go up nearly as bad as I thought I would.  I think this is easily fixable and that it won't be so bad next month when I measure in.  I'm still happy with my progress overall.  I am extra motivated these days because my birthday is coming up in March and I would love to be in the low 140s by then.  Send positive vibes my way!!

5 comments:

  1. You are back in a groove!! Positive vibes, sent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dreading my weigh-in next week. With all the birthday celebrations in the last few weeks I KNOW I've gained. :(

    Congrats on your loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Becky! You're doing great! Sending a ton of good thoughts and positive vibes your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Becky! You'll go great!

    ReplyDelete