Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What the heck?

Apparently my blog updating disappears when I cannot work out due to injury.  I'll have to fix that and soon!

I'm short on time, but here's what has been going on:


  • I got my hair cut!  Just a trim.  I told my hairstylist to "do what you want" and he said "I love it long...it stays long."  So there you go.  
  • I went up to Idaho to spend time with my family and did a Zumba class while I was there.  It was so much fun and it was easier to do than the first time I tried it.  I am in much better shape than I was last year when I attempted it, so kudos to that!  
  • However, my calf did NOT appreciate Zumba and even though it's been 2 1/2 weeks since I did any activity on it it rebelled and was angry.  There is clearly something wrong. 
  • SO...I went to the doctor.  I'll have an update soon I hope.
I hope this last week has been good for you!

1 comment:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that its nothing serious. Hopefully you just need a little more rest.

    ReplyDelete