Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm Not Dead

Just super busy!

Work has been absolutely insane.  I've been working till 9 or 10 every night.  I haven't had a chance to get a workout in, and eating hasn't been great.  But, I'm still committed and can't wait to start trying out new workouts.  I want to check out Crossfit and see if I can replicate some of it at home.  It sounds like a killer workout!

How's everyone else doing?  Be sure to check out Sabrina's new blog address.  She had to move domains because of some really awful people!  Be sure to hop on over and send her some love.

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you work a lot! Hope everything is well!
    I have heard good things about Crossfit, it seems like a great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was JUST thinking about you the other day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are alive and well still! I got your message on FB yesterday. Thanks, I was still at work. And looks like FB changed how chat and messages are linked together. Very strange.

    Anyways... thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that your still alive!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for putting up her link!!! you won a giveaway on my blog check it out for details!!!

    ReplyDelete