Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wow--that's quite the view!

I've been in Sydney for 4 days, and I am already in LOVE with this place.  Truly.  Hubster has been trying to convince me that we should move here immediately, and I must admit I really can't find too many things that sway me from agreeing with him (minus missing friends and family!).  While we are here primarily for work, we've been able to sneak some fun touristy things into the mix.  They were even activity based!

I climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

I am not in this picture.  Use your imagination.
I biked nearly 10 miles around Manly.  I also went to Manly Beach where the manly men were swimming in the freezing cold water.  I worked up a good sweat on the hills all over the region!

I also have spent the last two days on my feet all day.  That's activity, but not the fun kind!  The rest of the week will be spent working in warehouses and then enjoying the city in the evening.  Next week = scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef.  SHARKS!!  EEEEEEEH!!!  Wish me luck.  :)



4 comments:

  1. That sounds like SUCH an awesome trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally amazing!! Glad you two are having a blast! Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete