Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Not a fan of RICE

And by that I mean Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation.  I've been doing it for 5 days straight now and I've had enough!  Resting is making me a bit stir crazy.  I'm also annoyed because the scale jumped 5 lbs from last week.  Seriously--5 pounds.  That's literally adding insult to injury.  I think it's a fluke, but my stress level is high because I can't go for a run to make myself feel better about the extra pounds.
Boo!!!  But I'm trying to keep focused on the goal--I WILL run my half marathon this weekend, I WILL run my half marathon this weekend...

So, more RICE for me.  Too bad it isn't the type that comes with tasty egg rolls!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwww, poor Becky. I hope you feel better soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of rice either, but I am doing it too. Hope you heal up too, and no more injuries for any of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I hope you are start feeling better really soon!

    ReplyDelete