Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Washington DC Bound!

I bet you guys didn't know that I'm leaving for Washington DC tomorrow.  Ooooooh, but I am!  So very exciting.  I'm going with my partner in crime, Jess.  Since we don't have any running adventures planned for this year (boo), we decided to get a good travel adventure in instead (yay!).  I cannot WAIT!  We are staying with a friend of mine that I went to high school with and it's going to be super fun.

Even better?  We planned and managed to perfectly hit peak bloom on the cherry blossoms.  Oh yesssss.  There is going to be much photo taking from this girl.  Prepare yourselves!

6 comments:

  1. Cherry blossoms?! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh! i have never been there during the cherry blossom season! i love DC...it really is so fascinating! have the best time! i am super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so much fun!! They were just talking about the cherry blossoms on the news this morning. I am so very jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous! I've been a few times but never during cherry blossom season!! I bet it's so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. monuments one day. museums another day. prepare for lots & lots of walking. do you have compression socks? that would help with recovering from all that walking. (ok I.don't have a pair but I want some).
    it mighy be too close. we connected senator hatch & got a tour of the capitol thru them.
    I went in aug 2010. look around im my blog history to see what we did with a 'local' taking it's around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky - I'm DYING for a recap!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! :)

    ReplyDelete