Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Not Happy

Ever go randomly digging through your own archives to see what you were doing this time last year?  Well, I just did that.

Guess what?

I weighed 6 pounds less than I do right now.  NOT HAPPY.  This is a wake up call for me.  This is how my weight comes back every.single.time.  It just slowly sneaks up on me.  Like the frog in boiling water analogy.  I'm in cold water and not noticing that the heat is increasing and I'm slowly boiling myself to death.  This is not okay!

I know 6 pounds isn't a lot, but these pounds are freaking stubborn.  I can't seem to shake them.  Something's gotta give!  And I'm not being crazy--I checked my measurements too and they've also gone up.  I definitely look skinnier in my photos from this time last year as well.  There is no denying that there is a steady uphill curve in my weight.  Not okay with me!

Boot camp--I'm coming for you tonight!!

5 comments:

  1. I feel you...except I'm about 14 pounds heavier. ugh. You will have those pounds off before you know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw yeah, me too! Except more like 15 pounds for me. What has happened to us?

    Lets go get it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hey hey - pinky jinx!
    It's good! We still have time to turn it all around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Losing weight is so freaking hard but I know that you can do this. You are so strong and I know that you can do hard things.

    One step at a time. You got this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Photos are so insanely helpful for me when I'm trying to get back on track because I can see the horrifyingly bad, and I can also see the highlights reel of the last year. Lord knows right now, I'm working my tail off to make sure that the girl from last January looks the same this January. In a few weeks I suppose we'll know for sure.

    ReplyDelete