Monday, November 15, 2010

Ooooh fun!

Hello again!  Two posts on a Monday...that's a rare thing!  It means I am definitely not being as productive as I should be at work!  I blame the cold that is making my throat feel like I swallowed razors.  Tis the season!


As a good distraction, I am going to share some fun details about myself!  I was tagged by Kati and couldn't help but participate!  I think these things are fun.  So, let's get to it!


1- What is the happiest moment of your life?
Soooo many to choose from here!  I think that I have been blessed with a great life and wonderful people in it.  I would say my wedding day, but let's be honest--those are stressful days with having to get from point A to point B in less than 5 minutes!  So, my happiest moment was probably when my husband proposed.  He caught me completely off guard (even though we had talked about our future) and was so open and honest with his love for me that I couldn't help but beam like a love-sick fool.  Saying yes was the smartest thing I've done in a long time!  :)

2- Who is your favorite television character of all time?
Also, quite a lot to choose from here.  Hmmmm...I am going to choose a "good guy" and a "bad guy" for this.  My favorite bad guy has got to be Ben Linus from Lost.  Man, that character was creeeeeepy and disturbing on so many levels.

My name is Ben Linus and I am creepy.
My favorite "good guy" would be Ned from the too quickly cancelled show Pushing Daisies.  He's probably  not my favorite of all time, but I like him a lot at this moment! Super cute, he is!  I watched Season 2 this weekend which is why he is on my mind.
Ned from a great show cancelled too soon...
3- What is your favorite bumper sticker (or funny/interesting quote/saying)?
Not a bumper sticker, but my favorite quote is "Don't give up what you want most for what you want now."  It applies to so many things, including weight loss!

4- What are three things you are really good at?
Uhhhh...Blogging while I am supposed to be working?  :)  Hmmm...I don't know actually.  I am good at cooking, good at singing (though only in the privacy of my car with the stereo blaring), and good at typing.  True story--I type over 100 wpm.  Booyah.  I bet you didn't know that!  :)

Now, time to tag a few other people:

Sabrina at Sabrina is on the Move
Michelle aka The Running Diva
Lisa at 110 Pounds

All these girls are worth checking out.  Here are the questions I have for them (if they feel so inclined to answer!):

1. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree, where would you spend it at and on what?
2. What is one of the top 10 on your "bucket list"?


3. What is one thing you are looking FORWARD to over the holidays?
4. Finish this sentence.. "All I want for Christmas is..."


    3 comments:

    1. I recently completed something on my bucket list! I ran Hood to Coast. I'm not sure what my next "bucket list item" should be. It all depends on how my running improves.

      :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'll answer those questions in my blog post tomorrow!

      I never saw Pushing Daisies... but I have heard good things about it.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I'm also a fan of Pushing Daisies :)
      I would love to hear about your engagement story!

      ReplyDelete