Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blogger Award!

I got a blogger award!!  This is a first for me!  You have no idea how happy it made me, Sabrina!  Check her out at http://gray-moments.blogspot.com/.  She's got a great blog and updates frequently. She's been given 3 awards in the last week!
The Rules for this Award:


1) Post who gave you this award: 
See above!  And don't forget to check her out!

  
2) State 10 things you like: 

  • Reading--I'm an avid reader (when I have the time).  I just finished the last book in the Hunger Games and I loved it.  Check it out if you haven't already.
  • Playing the piano--It's therapeutic for me.  Too bad I haven't had a piano since I graduated high school!  Some day...
  • Hiking--I love being outdoors.  You probably have noticed this if you read through my blog.  I live in a beautiful state and I really want to see more of it.
  • Taking photos--I'm a beginner, but I love taking photos especially of the outdoors (see above!).  If I had a million dollars, I would travel the world and take photos.  
  • The blogging community--The support from the blogger world and MFP is insane.  I truly do not think I would be doing as well as I am without knowing that I have the community for support and motivation.  
  • Potato harvest--Yep.  I bet you weren't expecting that.  I'm an Idaho potato farmer's daughter, and I loved growing up on the farm and being a part of the action.  Spud harvest is coming up in a few weeks, and I can't wait to go up there and tool around on the farm!
  • Traveling--this probably goes without saying, but I love to travel.  My favorite places I've been are Italy (can't wait to go back), Belize, Hawaii...so many good places.  I need another vacation stat!
  • My job--it's a challenge and it allows me to visit places I would never go on vacation.  My work also sent me to Europe for a 3-week tour which was completely amazing.  
  • My husband--He belongs at the top, but this list isn't in order so he goes here I guess.  He's amazing.  The end.
  • Achieving goals--it's been almost like a high for me these last few weeks accomplishing the goals I've set for myself.  I haven't felt pride in myself for so long, and it is crazy to have so many things to be proud of lately.  

3) Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment:
Not in any special order.... 

You girls are wonderful! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I must admit. I'll be bad about posting this. Just being honest. I try and remember, I write myself notes but I often forget. Is that a sign that I am too busy? because it is not a sign that I am ungrateful!

    Again, Thanks so much! And thanks for reading. Always feel free to leave me a comment or question or chime in with an opinion. I love hearing from everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome, you are very sweet, so you totally deserve this!! You are the second person today that has said they finished reading Hunger Games. It must be good. I think I will go check it out and add it to my list!!

    ReplyDelete