1. In the spirit of back to school time - what is your favorite school supply?
I'm not doing the back to school thing (yay for graduating finally!) but I do love new pens. I'm a totally pen klepto. I will steal them without knowing it from cashiers. I have a whole drawer full of stolen pens.
2. Assume your house is on fire and the whole thing is going to burn to the ground and your loved ones are out and safe….and you have a few minutes to grab 5 things. Just five. What would they be?
- My laptop. It has my thousands of pictures and memories and work stuff I would die without.
- My camera. I love it.
- Some clothes. Gotta be practical.
- My cell phone.
- My scriptures. I'd need some spiritual strength to make it through a house burning down.
Confession--I don't drink alcohol. So those are not a contender. Favorite non-alcoholic drink would be a virgin strawberry daiquiri. Yummm!
4. When is your birthday (if you want to say, no year needed) and what is your Zodiac sign. Does your sign match your personality?
March 28th. I'm an Aries!
Aries Strength Keywords:
- - Independent
- - Generous
- - Optimistic
- - Enthusiastic
- - Courageous
Aries Weakness Keywords:
- - Moody
- - Short tempered
- - Self-involved
- - Impulsive
- - Impatient
Hmmmm...yep. I would say those fit me closely. I am fiercely independent, and rather impatient. Not all words describe me but it is close enough!
5. Normally this question asks which blog or comment stuck with you and why? You can answer that or how about just giving a summary of your week or how you feel about blog land this past week or anything you noticed…does that make sense?
This is tough. There are SO MANY inspiring blogs out there. However, I will say that this week I was most inspired by http://www.110pounds.com/. Lisa set out to complete Hood to Coast and she rocked it!! Not to mention that she has lost 110 lbs without surgery. WOW!!